What does private health insurance provide?
Health insurance (private health insurance) for non compulsory insured persons
Make an online request for free and non-binding insurance comparison between 38 private health insurance providers (PKV-fully) and insure yourself at favorable rates in private health insurance.
The comprehensive health insurance (PKV-full) can be concluded by the following groups of people:
- Employees earning above the compulsory insurance limit (2010: EUR 49,500 gross annual income)
- Self-employed & freelancers
- Officials or civil servants with eligibility
The Private Health Insurance (PKV-Voll) is suitable to replace the statutory health insurance GKV.
In order to determine the efficiency of a PKV full, the insured can choose benefits from the following tariff groups:
- Ambulatory tariffs , eg services for non-medical practitioners, alternative treatment methods, services for outpatient psychotherapy, etc.
- Inpatient tariffs regulate the inpatient accommodation, eg at least a private patient in a twin room
- Dental tariffs specifies the assumption of the costs for dental treatment and dentures, eg at least 80% dental treatment or 60% dentures
- Nursing tariffs , required by law since 1995 – can only be voted out if long-term care insurance exists with another company
- Daily sickness benefit rates safeguard the loss of earnings due to illness-related incapacity to work, eg for self-employed and freelancers already from the first day of sickness
- Hospital daily allowance rates – covers the additional costs incurred by a hospital stay (eg single room surcharge, telephone, TV)
- Preventive care rates reduce the contribution to private health insurance payable in old age
- Pflegezusatztarif e increases the benefits of compulsory long-term care insurance
- Other tariffs , for example, incurs additional costs for outpatient or inpatient cures that are not paid by the responsible service provider (professional association)
Our independent experts are happy to advise you free of charge and without obligation about the different tariffs and services offered by the respective private health insurance provider. Ask for more information about private health insurance free of charge and without obligation .